- In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files, cookie. This is a common practice for most large websites.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you browse it. With this file, the website keeps track of your steps and preferences (such as your login name, language, font size, and other display settings) for a period of time, so you don’t have to re-list them when you next visit the site or browse its pages.
- You can check or delete your cookies at your discretion – see for details aboutcookies.org. You can clear all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit a website, and some services and features may not work.
- Cookies can be set up using your Internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can also use the site in a mode that does not allow the collection of visitor behavior data by modifying your own browser settings.
- If you add a comment or send a message via the contact form on our site, you may agree to the storage of your name, email address and website in cookies. It’s for your convenience, so you don’t have to re-fill your data again as you add another comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
- If you have an account on our website and sign in, we will store temporary cookies to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. These cookies do not contain any personal information and are deleted when you close your browser.
- When you sign in, we set a few cookies to save your login and display settings. Login cookies are valid for two days and display settings are one year. If you choose “remember”, your login will be valid for two weeks. Cookies are removed when you sign out of your account.
- In addition to ensuring the proper functioning of the site and facilitating access, we store targeted advertising cookies and process them with your consent.
- The operator collects the following third-party cookies on its website:
Google Analytics in order to obtain statistical information for a period of time according to your Internet browser settings or until the information is removed (eg through clear cache)
Google Adwords for identification within the Google ad network, retargeting for 180 days.